Answering a phone call GRP2601 Grandstream
- ANSWERING CALLS
Single Incoming Call:
Answer call by taking Handset/Headset off hook or pressing SPEAKER or by pressing the corresponding account LINE button.
Multiple Incoming Calls:
1) When there is a call waiting, users will hear a Call Waiting tone .
2) The next incoming call will appear on screen.
3) Answer the incoming call by pressing the Answer softkey.
4) The current call will be put on hold.
5) Toggle between the calls using the UP or down button.
- ENDING A CALL
End a call by pressing the end call softkey or hang up the phone.
- CALL HOLD/RESUME
1) Hold: Place a call on ‘hold’ by pressing the hold Softkey.
2) Resume call by pressing the unhold softkey or corresponding blinking line.