Create a ring group
Table of Contents
1. From the side menu click Call Routes then Ring Groups
2. Click the plus icon from the top right corner to create a new ring group
2. Fill in the appropriate field then click Create button
- Caller ID prefixes offer a simple way to help tag calls. This tagging is helpful in a few scenarios: when different offices are routed to the same extension, tracking DID call sources, or just trying to keep call destinations more organized.
- In the Caller ID Prefix field, enter any word or letters you would like to prepend to the incoming caller ID. Stick to the basics, no special characters are allowed in the CID. When you’re finished, click the Create button and the CID prefix will be active.