Grandstream WP810 Portable Overview
Table of Contents
WP810 – Portable Overview
- Dual-band WiFi with advanced roaming support
- HD Voice and dual MIC design with AEC and noise shield technology
- 2 SIP Accounts, 2 Lines
- Rechargeable 1500mAh battery, 6-hour talk time, 120-hour standby
- Configurable button for push-to-talk
- Micro USB port and 3.5mm headset jack
- Coverage range up to 100 meters
Frequently Asked Question
How to disable Do Not Disturb?
To disable the DND mode, Access LCD Menu → Settings → Call Settings→ Do not disturb and set Do not disturb to Disabled.
How to disable call forwarding?
- Press Menu to bring up the operation menu.
- Use arrow keys to reach Settings → Call Settings → Call forward.
- Select which account will be enabling the call forwarding feature and navigate to “Call forwarding”.
- Set “Call Forward” to “Off” and press the “Save” button.