How to make a phone call? GRP2601 Grandstream
- MAKING A CALL
1) Take Handset/Headset off-hook or press Speaker button or an available LINE key
(activates speakerphone) .
2) The line will have dial tone and the
corresponding line’s LED will turn green.
3) If you wish, select another LINE key or another alternative SIP account.
4) Enter the phone number.
5) Press the SEND button or press the “DIAL” soft key.
- USING THE HEADSET OR SPEAKER
1) Use the Speaker Button to turn speaker ON/OFF.
2) Use the Headset button to use the headset once it had been connected.