Grandstream WP820 Portable Overview
WP820 – Portable Overview
- Dual-band Wifi with efficient antenna design and advanced roaming support
- Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices(contact and call transferring)
- HD voice & dual MIC design with AEC and Noise Shield Technology
- Rechargeable 1500 mAh battery, 7.5 hour talk time, 150-hour standby
- Built-in accelerometer, panic button, push-to-talk
- Micro USB port and 3.5 mm headset jack
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines
Frequently Asked Question
How to disable Do Not Disturb?
To disable the DND mode, Access LCD Menu → Settings → Call Settings→ Do not disturb and set Do not disturb to Off.
How to disable call forwarding?
- Press Menu to bring up the operation menu.
- Use arrow keys to reach Settings → Call Settings→ Call forward.
- Select which account will be enabling the call forwarding feature and navigate to “Call forwarding”.
- Set “Call Forward” to “Off” and then press the “Save” button.